8 times more Omega-3 than salmon, 15 times more magnesium than brocoli, 5 times more calcium than milk, 3 times more iron than spinach, 3 times more antioxidant than blueberries, has more protein than oats, barleys, wheat.
Benefits of Chia Seeds
1. The omega-3 fatty acids in chia seeds can help reduce inflammation, enhance congnitive performance and reduce high cholesterol. The essential fatty acids contents also help build skin, nails and hair.
2. Chia seeds are rich in antioxidants that protect the body from free radicals, aging and cancer helps to maintain your youth.
3. Chia seeds help in weight management, stablize blood sugar and reduce junk food craving by eliminating the peaks and valleys of blood sugar, which helps to get more consistent energy level and reduce cravings.
4. Soluble fiber in chia seeds help lowering cholesterol and regulating bowel function while its high protein help lose weight and build muscle.
5. Calcium magnesium and phosphorus in chia seeds help to build strong bones and for energy metabolism. Chia seeds also contain trace minerals boron, which speeds up calcium absorption and thus help build stronger bones.
What is Chia seeds?
Chia seeds is an edible seed that comes from the desert plant Salvia hispanica, grown in Mexico dating back to Mayan and Aztec cultures.
Chia is grown commercially for its seed, a food that is rich in omega-3 fatty acids, since the seeds yield 25-30% extractable oil, including α-linolenic acid (ALA). Of total fat, the composition of the oil can be 55% omega-3, 18% omega-6, 9% omega-9 and 10% saturated fat.
Usage of Chia seeds
1. Sprinkle in any drinks
2. Add into salad dressing
3. Sprinkle on biscuit, cake, muffins and breads
4. Grinds seeds and add in soymilk to make "porridge"
5. Add seeds to stews to thicken sauce/gravy
About The Brand – Love Earth
Love Earth is a brand established by Wide Tropism, to enable everyone to consume hygiene, with quality and affordable organic products – which could help in maintaining one’s health and also help our one and only mother earth.
Love Earth brings everyone only ORGANIC & NATURAL products. Organic is commonly perceived as “expensive” products and is categorized as “high-end” products. BUT!! No more expensive in Love Earth. They provide everyone with the lowest cost they could give and promise to give the best quality they could.
This is a BACKORDER item.
Please take note that the waiting time for Backorder items is around 1-3 weeks from the date of payment, subject to stock availability. For orders outside Malaysia, there might be a shipment delay especially during peak holiday seasons. We will try our best to expedite all orders but in any cases that Backorder is cancelled, full cash/credit refund will be given. We sincerely appreciate your kind understanding and patience.
Our Nutritionist Says
Small, but packed with valuable nutrients. Easy to incorporate into your diet. Good choice for adding in any dish to boost the nutritional value. One serving of seeds per day is recommended for adults, which is equivalent to roughly 2 dessert spoon (15g) of chia seeds.
- Fibre rich to keep digestive system running more smoothly during pregnant
- Good source of iron to help boost body’s red blood cells.
- Contains calcium to help strengthen baby’s teeth & bones.