- Made with 100% Organic Edamame (with Zero cholesterol)
- Free of (Gluten, Flour, Chemical, Preservative & Additives)
- Rich in Plant-based Protein, Fiber & Iron, 1st ideal option for healthy noodles!
- Suitable for Vegetarians & Muscle builders
- EU Organic certified USDA Organic certified
Organic Edamame Futtucine
High Plant Protein, High Dietary Fiber, High Iron Content, Zero Cholesterol.
- Away from direct sunlight.
- Due to natural variations, colors and textures may differ from batch to batch.
- In a pot, bring water to a boil.
- Add the pasta to the boiling water and cook for 1 minute until al dente or longer for a softer texture.
- Stir occasionally to prevent the noodles from sticking together.
- Drain and toss with desired sauce.
About The Brand – Love Earth
Love Earth is a brand established by Wide Tropism, to enable everyone to consume hygiene, with quality and affordable organic products – which could help in maintaining one’s health and also help our one and only mother earth.
Love Earth brings everyone only ORGANIC & NATURAL products. Organic is commonly perceived as “expensive” products and is categorized as “high-end” products. BUT!! No more expensive in Love Earth. They provide everyone with the lowest cost they could give and promise to give the best quality they could.
This is a BACKORDER item.
Please take note that the waiting time for Backorder items is around 1-3 weeks from the date of payment, subject to stock availability. For orders outside Malaysia, there might be a shipment delay especially during peak holiday seasons. We will try our best to expedite all orders but in any cases that Backorder is cancelled, full cash/credit refund will be given. We sincerely appreciate your kind understanding and patience.
Our Nutritionist Says
Edamame, a form of immature soybean where has gained more popularity due to its complete protein (has all the essential amino acids) needed for muscle maintenance, hormone balance, healthy blood, and more. This can be a great source of plant-based protein for vegans to enjoy pasta.
- Contain fiber that eases the bowel movements and other digestive issues during pregnancy.
- A rich source of iron for the proper growth and development of your baby.
- Good option for pregnant mother to increase daily legume intake via noodles