- 100% Organic Extra Virgin Sacha Inchi Oil
- No Chemical, No Preservatives, No Additives, No Flavoring
- Non - GMO, Allergen Free
- Using cold-pressing, unrefined method to retain nutrients
- Great plant source for omega-3 Fatty Acids (48%)
- High Vitamin E Tocopherol (190mg/100g)
- Suitable for medium-high heat cooking
- High Smoke Point
- Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians
- Can be applied topically for skin and hair care
Love Earth Organic Sacha Inchi Oil is 100% organic extra virgin oil, extracted using cold-pressing technique from Sacha Inchi Seeds. Sacha Inchi (Plukenetia volubilis) is a source of plant-based omega 3 (48%) and antioxidant vitamin E (>190mg/100g). Enjoy this mild, nutty taste oil daily by drizzling over salads, sauces, soups, pasta and juices, or use it to cook at maximum 190°C for less than 15 minutes.
100% Organic Extra Virgin Sacha Inchi Oil
- Loaded with healthy fats, protein, and fiber
- Increase satiety and aid in weight loss
- Contains all 8 essential amino acids to help build muscle
- Rich in Alpha-linolenic Acid (ALA) to help prevent heart attacks, lower high blood pressure, and reverse the hardening of blood vessels
- Boost Brain & Immune Functions
- Fight against Inflammation
- Regulate blood cholesterol by raising HDL “Good” Cholesterol
- Support digestive health and regulate bowel
Recommended Daily Serving Size:
Certs / Awards: USDA Organic
- Sacha Inchi oil can be introduced as soon as your baby can take in solid foods (usually 6-8 months) Start with a very small amount to add into their meals. It can also be applied on the baby’s skin, helping them moisturize and prevent against dry skin, diaper rash or flaky skin.
- Benefits: Saha Inchi oil contains high levels of Omega-3 fatty acids, mainly Alpha Linoleic Acid (ALA) which support brain health. It also contains antioxidants that help to enhance the immune system as well as fibers that help regulate bowel movements.
Pregnant & Breastfeeding:
- Sacha Inchi is an excellent food for pregnancy because of its high content of plant-based Omega 3, which is critical for baby's brain development, the timing of gestation, and birth weight.
Suggested ways to serve:
- Can be used for medium heat cooking due to high smoke point
- Easily swap with any type of oil in salads, dressing, and sauces
- Add to shakes, juices, or smoothies
- Use in face and hair masks to enhance skin moisture
- Keep in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight
- Shelf Life: 48 Months (if properly stored)
About The Brand – Love Earth
Love Earth is a brand established by Wide Tropism, to enable everyone to consume hygiene, with quality and affordable organic products – which could help in maintaining one’s health and also help our one and only mother earth.
Love Earth brings everyone only ORGANIC & NATURAL products. Organic is commonly perceived as “expensive” products and is categorized as “high-end” products. BUT!! No more expensive in Love Earth. They provide everyone with the lowest cost they could give and promise to give the best quality they could.
This is a BACKORDER item.
Please take note that the waiting time for Backorder items is around 1-3 weeks from the date of payment, subject to stock availability. For orders outside Malaysia, there might be a shipment delay especially during peak holiday seasons. We will try our best to expedite all orders but in any cases that Backorder is cancelled, full cash/credit refund will be given. We sincerely appreciate your kind understanding and patience.