- Made with 100% Organic Soybean (with Zero cholesterol)
- Free of (Gluten, Flour, Chemical, Preservative & Additives)
- Rich in Plant-based Protein, Fiber & Iron, 1st ideal option for healthy noodles!
- Suitable for Vegetarians & Muscle builders
- EU Organic certified USDA Organic certified
Organic Soybean Pasta (Fettuccine)
- Gluten-free & Flour free.
- High Plant Protein, High Dietary Fiber, High Iron Content, Zero Cholesterol.
- Away from direct sunlight
- Due to natural variations, colors and textures may differ from batch to batch
- In a pot, bring water to a boil.
- Add the pasta to the boiling water and cook for 1 minute until al dente or longer for a softer texture.
- Stir occasionally to prevent the noodles from sticking together.
- Drain and toss with desired sauce.
About The Brand – Love Earth
Love Earth is a brand established by Wide Tropism, to enable everyone to consume hygiene, with quality and affordable organic products – which could help in maintaining one’s health and also help our one and only mother earth.
Love Earth brings everyone only ORGANIC & NATURAL products. Organic is commonly perceived as “expensive” products and is categorized as “high-end” products. BUT!! No more expensive in Love Earth. They provide everyone with the lowest cost they could give and promise to give the best quality they could.
This is a BACKORDER item.
Please take note that the waiting time for Backorder items is around 1-3 weeks from the date of payment, subject to stock availability. For orders outside Malaysia, there might be a shipment delay especially during peak holiday seasons. We will try our best to expedite all orders but in any cases that Backorder is cancelled, full cash/credit refund will be given. We sincerely appreciate your kind understanding and patience.
Our Nutritionist Says
One of the many types of soybean-based foods. This can be a great source of plant-based protein for vegans to enjoy pasta or even perfect way for whole family to increase daily legume intake.
- Contain fiber that eases the bowel movements and other digestive issues during pregnancy.
- A rich source of iron for the proper growth and development of your baby.
- Good option for pregnant mother to increase daily legume intake via noodles