Radiant Natural Walnut (200g)
Country of Origin: USA
Walnuts are edible kernels obtained from tree belonging to the Juglandaceae family, in the genus, Juglan. Walnuts are a delicious way to add extra nutrition, flavour and crunch to a meal.
- Heart health protection
- Rich in monounsaturated fats & Omega-3 which help to reduce the risk of coronary disease
- Healthy brain food with Omega-3
- Antioxidant benefits with high vitamin E contents
- Protein power plus
- Loaded with dietary fiber
How to Enjoy:
- Consume straight from the package as snack.
- Sprinkle some chopped toasted walnuts on top of mixed green salads.
- Add chopped toasted walnuts to your favorite hot/cold cereal or yogurt.
- Ideal for making nut milks, nut butter and baking goods.
ABOUT THE BRAND - RADIANT CODE
Radiant Code is a reputable and well trusted organic food importer and distributor in Malaysia. They are the first importer and distributor of organic foods in Malaysia that receives organic certification since year 2000.
They deal with reputable certified organic farms and manufacturers who are accredited to International Bodies like IFOAM (International Federation Of Organic Agriculture Movement). They are not only organic certified by BioGro New Zealand but also certified by SGS (Societe Generale de Surveillance, Switzerland) for HACCP (Hazard Critical Control Point Analysis) and GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice). They are also Halal certified by JAKIM.
Radiant Code supplies a comprehensive range of organic products to complement a healthy lifestyle.
Expiry date: 1.2020