Ready Stock -- Weleda Skin Food
One of Weleda’s oldest products. Original formulation since 1926!
Weleda Skin Food is a nourishing and hydrating treatment for the whole body, especially hands, feet and elbows. This marvellous intensive moisture cream is a backstage beauty secret and been around since 1926.
- Smooths and softens dry, rough skin with nourishing plant oils
- Contains soothing and healing pansy, chamomile and calendula extracts
- Can be used anywhere on the body where skin is dry or rough
Top 10 Uses of Skin Food
- Rescue remedy for dull, tired, under-nourished skin – apply in the evening to face for an overnight intensive treatment that will perk up a dull lack lustre complexion. A great skin boost even for those with naturally oily skin. Skin Food makes a reliable spot cream as well.
- nourishing moisturiser for stubborn dry patches of skin such as on the elbows and knees. Simply smooth it into the skin until fully absorbed for long lasting relief.
- Ultra-rich intensively hydrating hand cream to restore and protect rough dry hardworking hands, be they hairdressers, mothers, florists, gardeners, nurses, doctors, technicians, cleaners or chefs. For a deeply nourishing treatment smooth into hands, cover with cotton gloves and leave overnight.
- Nail and cuticle treatment – massage in and around the nail area for a revitalising and restorative treatment.
- Nutritive support for dry, damaged heels and feet – massage into your feet at night, then put on a pair of socks to increase absorption. In the morning, your feet will feel soft and smooth.
- Barrier cream for the outdoor types to protect against the ravages of wind, weather and chafing – surfers, skiers, bike riders to name a few.
- Healing cream to treat chapped nose due to a cold or flu – pat Skin Food onto the area and allow it to soothe and treat the sensitised area.
- Protecting and nourishing lip balm to keep lips smooth and moisturised.
- Travel essential for many jet setters to restore radiance to lack lustre skin. Ideal to protect and replenish skin blasted by dry air conditioning on long and short-haul flights.
- Softens and soothes slow healing scars.
Water (Aqua), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Lanolin, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Alcohol, Beeswax (Cera Flava), Glyceryl Linoleate, Hydrolyzed Beeswax, Fragrance (Parfum)*, Viola Tricolor (Pansy) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita Matricaria (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Cholesterol, Limonene*, Linalool*, Geraniol*, Citral*, Coumarin*.
* from natural essential oils
About the brand - WELEDA
It all goes back to 1921 in Switzerland when a philosopher, Rudolf Steiner understood that a human body has the potential to heal itself, but sometimes it needs a little help. So Weleda was formed to make products that work holistically, supporting our own bodies’ healing potential and the name couldn’t have been more appropriate: Weleda is the name of the Celtic goddess of wisdom and healing.
Weleda products are totally natural. All Weleda products are guaranteed 100% natural by Natrue, an international kitemark to help you identify products that are genuinely natural. When you see the Natrue logo you can be assured the product is truly natural and free from artificial colours, fragrances and preservatives. Not only that – they have never tested on animals.
Please take note that the waiting time for Backorder items is around 1-3 weeks from the date of payment, subject to stock availability. For orders outside Malaysia, there might be a shipment delay especially during peak holiday seasons. We will try our best to expedite all orders but in any cases that Backorder is cancelled, full cash/credit refund will be given. We sincerely appreciate your kind understanding and patience.