Blackmores Bio C 1000
Available to ship : 5 - 8 working days subject to stock availability.
All prices inclusive of 6% GST
Blackmores Bio C 1000 contains citrus bioflavonoids extract to help enhance absorption and utilization of vitamin C.
- Important in immunity as it is involved in the function of white blood cells and antibodies
- Involves in the manufacture of collagen – a structural protein found in cartilage and tendons, and it helps to support blood vessels
- Vitamin C is necessary for wound repair
- Citrus bioflavonoids have been shown to improve capillary function by reducing fragility of capillary walls and improving capillary permeability
|Active ingredients per tablet|
|Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid)|
No added yeast, gluten, wheat, milk derivatives, preservatives, artificial flavours or sweeteners.
Adults – Take 1 tablet daily with food.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional
About The Brand – BLACKMORES
Started in Queensland, Australia in the 1930s, BLACKMORES improves peoples’ lives by delivering the world’s best natural health solutions, to become peoples’ first choice in healthcare. For over 80 years BLACKMORES has combined scientific evidence with traditional knowledge to offer people a more natural approach to health.
As Australia’s leading natural health brand, BLACKMORES' products are developed by a highly experienced and dedicated team of formulators including naturopaths, chemists, scientists and product development pharmacists.
BLACKMORES experts use the highest quality ingredients from around the world and made to exacting requirements under the international Pharmaceutical Inspection Convention and Pharmaceutical Inspection Co-operation Scheme (PIC/s) standards of good manufacturing practice (GMP).
Trust has to be earned not bought and we recognise that consumers put their trust in us when it comes to their health.