Blackmores Fish Oil 1000
Available to ship : 5 - 8 working days subject to stock availability.
All prices inclusive of 6% GST
Blackmores Fish Oil 1000 is a natural source of marine omega-3 fatty acids. This is an ideal dietary supplement to take if you can't manage to eat the recommended 2-3 serves of fish a week. To ensure you can take Blackmores Fish Oil 1000 with confidence, Blackmores only uses quality fish oil without added artificial surfactants to disguise fishy odours. Tested for pesticide residue.
- Essential fatty acids are incorporated into every cell membrane in the body, in the form of compounds called phospholipids. Cell membranes play the vital role of regulating what goes into, and what comes out of, each cell.
- Cell membranes made up mainly of phospholipids derived from the essential polyunsaturated fatty acids are more fluid and function better than cell membranes made up of saturated fat or trans- fatty acids.
- A cell membrane working at optimal levels retains vital nutrients and electrolytes, has the ability to communicate with other cells and is responsive to hormones.
- Omega-3 fatty acids are also important components of substances known as prostaglandins and leukotrienes. Prostaglandins and leukotrienes are important in immune function.
|Active ingredients per capsule|
|Natural fish oil|
Approximately equivalent to:
Omega-3 marine triglycerides 300 mg as:
EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) 180 mg
DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) 120 mg
|In a base containing natural vitamin E.|
No added salt, yeast, gluten, wheat, milk derivatives, preservatives, artificial flavours or sweeteners.
Adults - Take 1 capsule 3 times daily with meals, or as professionally prescribed
Children under 12 years - Not recommended
- Always read the label. Use only as directed
- If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional
About The Brand – BLACKMORES
Started in Queensland, Australia in the 1930s, BLACKMORES improves peoples’ lives by delivering the world’s best natural health solutions, to become peoples’ first choice in healthcare. For over 80 years BLACKMORES has combined scientific evidence with traditional knowledge to offer people a more natural approach to health.
As Australia’s leading natural health brand, BLACKMORES' products are developed by a highly experienced and dedicated team of formulators including naturopaths, chemists, scientists and product development pharmacists.
BLACKMORES experts use the highest quality ingredients from around the world and made to exacting requirements under the international Pharmaceutical Inspection Convention and Pharmaceutical Inspection Co-operation Scheme (PIC/s) standards of good manufacturing practice (GMP).
Trust has to be earned not bought and we recognise that consumers put their trust in us when it comes to their health.