Blackmores Glucosamine 1500
Blackmores Glucosamine 1500 is an adjunct to the treatment of osteoarthritis. Taken at the recommended dose, it may help to reduce joint inflammation and swelling, improve joint mobility and provide temporary relief from the pain of osteoarthritis. Researchers found that there was a 50% improvement in pain and mobility after two weeks using glucosamine sulfate at a dose of 1500 mg per day.
- Glucosamine and sulfate are natural components found in the cartilage matrix and synovial fluid. Glucosamine is a major building block of the substances that together with protein form the structural units in cartilage. These structural units, called aggrecans, are important for the elasticity, resilience and shock-absorbing properties of cartilage.
- Ageing decreases the body’s ability to restore and manufacture normal cartilage. Supplementary glucosamine can be an important source of this vital component of cartilage as we age.
- Glucosamine may help to provide relief from osteoarthritis symptoms, as well as helping to reduce cartilage wear and provide temporary relief of the pain associated with osteoarthritis.
- Researchers found in a clinical trial that patients with osteoarthritis of the knees had a clinically significant improvement in pain and mobility after a period of four weeks using glucosamine sulfate 500 mg three times daily.
|Active ingredients per tablet|
|Glucosamine sulfate sodium chloride complex|
(Equiv. to glucosamine sulfate 1500mg)
No added salt, yeast, gluten, wheat, milk derivatives, preservatives, artificial flavours or sweeteners.
Adults – Take 1 tablet 3 times a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed
Children under 12 years – as professionally prescribed
This product contains glucosamine sulfate, a seafood derived material. Not recommended for people with seafood allergies.
- This product is derived from crustacean shells. Not recommended for people with seafood allergies
- Always read the label. Use only as directed
- If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional
About The Brand – BLACKMORES
Started in Queensland, Australia in the 1930s, BLACKMORES improves peoples’ lives by delivering the world’s best natural health solutions, to become peoples’ first choice in healthcare. For over 80 years BLACKMORES has combined scientific evidence with traditional knowledge to offer people a more natural approach to health.
As Australia’s leading natural health brand, BLACKMORES' products are developed by a highly experienced and dedicated team of formulators including naturopaths, chemists, scientists and product development pharmacists.
BLACKMORES experts use the highest quality ingredients from around the world and made to exacting requirements under the international Pharmaceutical Inspection Convention and Pharmaceutical Inspection Co-operation Scheme (PIC/s) standards of good manufacturing practice (GMP).
Trust has to be earned not bought and we recognise that consumers put their trust in us when it comes to their health.
This is a BACKORDER item.
Please take note that the waiting time for Backorder items is around 1-3 weeks from the date of payment, subject to stock availability. For orders outside Malaysia, there might be a shipment delay especially during peak holiday seasons. We will try our best to expedite all orders but in any cases that Backorder is cancelled, full cash/credit refund will be given. We sincerely appreciate your kind understanding and patience.