Blackmores Lecithin 1200 (100 capsules)
Available to ship : 5 - 8 working days subject to stock availability.
All prices inclusive of 6% GST
Lecithin is an important component of all cells in the body and aids in the metabolism of fats, allowing them to be used by the cells of the body. Blackmores Lecithin 1200 is derived from soya beans.
- Lecithin is a natural constituent of every cell of the human body.
- With other lipids, lecithin is important for maintaining the structural integrity of cell membranes, which regulate the passage of nutrients into and out of the cells.
- As part of the cell membrane it facilitates communication between the cells, which is important for cell growth, regulation and function.
|Active ingredients per capsule|
No added salt, yeast, gluten, wheat, milk derivatives, preservatives, artificial flavours or sweeteners.
Adults - Take 1 - 2 capsules daily with a meal
- Always read the label. Use only as directed
- If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional
About The Brand – BLACKMORES
Started in Queensland, Australia in the 1930s, BLACKMORES improves peoples’ lives by delivering the world’s best natural health solutions, to become peoples’ first choice in healthcare. For over 80 years BLACKMORES has combined scientific evidence with traditional knowledge to offer people a more natural approach to health.
As Australia’s leading natural health brand, BLACKMORES' products are developed by a highly experienced and dedicated team of formulators including naturopaths, chemists, scientists and product development pharmacists.
BLACKMORES experts use the highest quality ingredients from around the world and made to exacting requirements under the international Pharmaceutical Inspection Convention and Pharmaceutical Inspection Co-operation Scheme (PIC/s) standards of good manufacturing practice (GMP).
Trust has to be earned not bought and we recognise that consumers put their trust in us when it comes to their health.