Ready Stock -- Cherub Rubs Lavender & Mandarin Soap (100g)
Cherub Rubs Lavender and Mandarin Soap 100g
Formulated with certified organic macadamia oil, vegetable based glycerin, and essential oils of lavender and mandarin; this soap is gentle enough for newborns and the most delicate skins. This soap not only cleanses the skin without drying effect, but also soothes and calms your baby’s mind.
· Gently cleanses the skin without stripping away skin’s natural protection barrier.
· Helps to maintain the skin’s natural pH.
· Contains vegetable glycerin and organic macadamia nut oil that help to rejuvenate the skin while promoting healthy and soft skin.
· Added with natural lavender and mandarin essential oil which create a relax and uplifting mood.
· Suitable for all ages and all skin type.
· Made of 100% natural vegetable glycerin, certified organic macadamia nut oil and essential oil.
· No chemicals.
· No artificial fragrance, colouring, preservatives.
· No caustics and lye.
Country of Origin
100% pure vegetable glycerin, palm oil, castor oil, macadamia oil*, Lavender oil*, Mandarin essential oil*.
About The Brand -- Cherub Rubs
Cherub Rubs is one of the few fully certified organic skin care ranges in the world, using not just natural ingredients, but ingredients that are certified organic. It provides concerned parents with one of the most natural skin care ranges in the world as an alternative to steroid-based treatments for dry skin conditions. The products are approved in Australia for use with all children under 3 years old and are recommended by health professionals in Hong Kong, Singapore, South Korea and Taiwan.
Please take note that the waiting time for Backorder items is around 1-3 weeks from the date of payment, subject to stock availability. For orders outside Malaysia, there might be a shipment delay especially during peak holiday seasons. We will try our best to expedite all orders but in any cases that Backorder is cancelled, full cash/credit refund will be given. We sincerely appreciate your kind understanding and patience.