MEGA We Care Ferrovit (50 capsules)
Iron Deficiency Anemia or “IDA” is a common type of anemia that usually occurs when the body doesn’t have enough of iron to generate red blood cells. Ferrovit is an iron supplement containing Iron (Ferrous Fumarate), Folic Acid and Vitamin B12 used in treatment of iron deficiency anemia and pregnant women with anemic symptoms.
What is Ferrovit?
- IRON / Ferrous Fumarate: is an important component of hemoglobin.
- Folic Acid / Folate: Folate plays an important role in hematopoiesis (the formation of blood) and the production of red blood cells.
- Vitamin B12/ Cobalamin: is a water-soluble vitamin, and is required for proper red blood cell formation, neurological function and DNA synthesis.
How does Ferrovit help in improving red blood cells?
Ferrovit is an iron supplement containing Ferrous Fumarate used in treatment of iron deficiency anemia. Among all iron salts, Ferrous Fumarate provides the optimum amount of elemental iron. Vitamin B12 and Folic Acid are essential for blood formation and help in preventing neural tube defects during pregnancy.
What are recommended to take Ferrovit?
- Iron deficiency
- Women with heavy menstrual bleeding
- Pregnancy induce anemia
- Anemia patients
One capsule twice daily after meal or as directed by a physician
What are the features Ferrovit?
- Ferrous fumarate has the high elemental salt
- Individual blister packing for convenient, easy handling and prevent oxidation
- Contains vanilla flavor, no metallic taste
- Soft capsule, easy to swallow
- Minimal abdominal disturbance
Caution/ food interaction
Coffee, tea and calcium rich food (such as milk and yogurt) inhibit iron absorption .
|Ferrous Fumarate||162 mg|
|Folic Acid||0.75 mg|
ABOUT THE BRAND
Established in 1982, Mega Lifesciences public company limited is actively involved in helping millions of people have access to safe, effective, world class quality nutritional & herbal supplements, OTC and ethical products.
Expiry date: 11.2021