Radiant Natural Almond (200g)
Country of Origin: USA
Almonds are off-white in color, covered by a thin brownish skin, and encased in a hard shell. Both sweet and bitter almonds are readily available. Traditionally, sweet almonds are edible, while bitter almonds are used to make almond oil, a common oil that is used to add flavor to food. Almonds are usually eaten raw, but many people also add them as ingredients in salads, casseroles, and other dishes.
- Good for your brain - contain two vital brain nutrients, riboflavin and L-carnitine, which have been shown to increase brain activity
- Good for your heart
- Bone health - a fantastic source of many vitamins and minerals, and phosphorous is definitely counted among them!
- Antioxidant benefits with high vitamin E contents
- Protein power plus
- Loaded with dietary fiber
How to Enjoy:
- Consume straight from the package as snack.
- Sprinkle some chopped toasted almonds on top of mixed green salads.
- Add chopped toasted almonds to your favorite hot/cold cereal or yogurt.
- Ideal for making nut milks, nut butter and baking goods.
ABOUT THE BRAND - RADIANT CODE
Radiant Code is a reputable and well trusted organic food importer and distributor in Malaysia. They are the first importer and distributor of organic foods in Malaysia that receives organic certification since year 2000.
They deal with reputable certified organic farms and manufacturers who are accredited to International Bodies like IFOAM (International Federation Of Organic Agriculture Movement). They are not only organic certified by BioGro New Zealand but also certified by SGS (Societe Generale de Surveillance, Switzerland) for HACCP (Hazard Critical Control Point Analysis) and GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice). They are also Halal certified by JAKIM.
Radiant Code supplies a comprehensive range of organic products to complement a healthy lifestyle.
Expiry date: 2.2022