RADIANT Organic Brown Sesame Seeds (Unhulled) -200g
Available to ship : 3-5 working days subject to stock availability
All prices inclusive of 6% GST
Brown sesame seeds are tiny, flat oval seeds with a nutty taste and a delicate, almost invisible crunch. Brown sesame seeds are an excellent source of many essential minerals as well as a very good source of vitamin B1 (thiamin) and dietary fiber.
Health Benefits of Brown Sesame Seeds
- Excellent source of copper, manganese, magnesium, calcium, iron, zinc and selenium.
- Copper provides relief for rheumatoid arthritis
- Magnesium supports vascular and respiratory health
- Sesame seeds’ phytosterols lower cholesterol
- Calcium for bone health
A Few Quick Serving Ideas
- Add sesame seeds into the batter the next time you make homemade bread, muffins or cookies.
- Make sesame spread and spread on toasted bread.
- Combine toasted sesame seeds with rice vinegar, soy sauce and crushed garlic and use as a dressing for salads, vegetables and noodles.
ABOUT THE BRAND - RADIANT CODE
Radiant Code is a reputable and well trusted organic food importer and distributor in Malaysia. They are the first importer and distributor of organic foods in Malaysia that receives organic certification since year 2000.
They deal with reputable certified organic farms and manufacturers who are accredited to International Bodies like IFOAM (International Federation Of Organic Agriculture Movement). They are not only organic certified by BioGro New Zealand but also certified by SGS (Societe Generale de Surveillance, Switzerland) for HACCP (Hazard Critical Control Point Analysis) and GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice). They are also Halal certified by JAKIM.
Radiant Code supplies a comprehensive range of organic products to complement a healthy lifestyle.