Radiant Organic Chia Seeds (200g)
8 times more Omega-3 than salmon, 15 times more magnesium than brocoli, 5 times more calcium than milk, 3 times more iron than spinach, 3 times more antioxidant than blueberries, has more protein than oats, barleys, wheat.
Certified Organic by OKO-Garantie Germany. Benefits of Chia Seeds
1. The omega-3 fatty acids in chia seeds can help reduce inflammation, enhance congnitive performance and reduce high cholesterol. The essential fatty acids contents also help build skin, nails and hair.
2. Chia seeds are rich in antioxidants that protect the body from free radicals, aging and cancer helps to maintain your youth.
3. Chia seeds help in weight management, stablize blood sugar and reduce junk food craving by eliminating the peaks and valleys of blood sugar, which helps to get more consistent energy level and reduce cravings.
4. Soluble fiber in chia seeds help lowering cholesterol and regulating bowel function while its high protein help lose weight and build muscle.
5. Calcium magnesium and phosphorus in chia seeds help to build strong bones and for energy metabolism. Chia seeds also contain trace minerals boron, which speeds up calcium absorption and thus help build stronger bones.
in the USA named Chia Seed the "it" food of 2013!
What is Chia seeds?
Chia seeds is an edible seed that comes from the desert plant Salvia hispanica, grown in Mexico dating back to Mayan and Aztec cultures.
Chia is grown commercially for its seed, a food that is rich in omega-3 fatty acids, since the seeds yield 25-30% extractable oil, including α-linolenic acid (ALA). Of total fat, the composition of the oil can be 55% omega-3, 18% omega-6, 9% omega-9 and 10% saturated fat.
Usage of Chia seeds
1. Sprinkle in any drinks
2. Add into salad dressing
3. Sprinkle on biscuit, cake, muffins and breads
4. Grinds seeds and add in soymilk to make "porridge"
5. Add seeds to stews to thicken sauce/gravy
Click here to find out more : Chia Seed Recipe
Expiry date: 1.2020