Tanamera Binder with cover
- Promotes weight loss and toning of the abdominal muscle and skin
- Promotes good posture since breastfeeding moms tend to slouch during feeding
Preparation & Application :
1. Place the binder with strings at the bottom Align the binder properly so the loops will be at the side of waist
2. Tuck in the end of binder behind waist just like how you would wear a sarong
3. Tighten bottom of the binder and start inserting string into the loops The top of binder should be just underneath breasts and the bottom just below the vagina
4. Wrap the remaining string around the top of binder before tuck in the end
Tip: To pass urine/motion, just lift the bottom of binder
Note: To be used for caesarean section birth only after stitches has fully healed. Check with your gynecologist for appropriate date.
About the Brand – Tanamera
Tanamera, in the language of the Malays, literally means Red Earth, an appropriate name for a range of products whose raw materials are sourced from the rich soil of the tropical rainforest. Their unique products are formulated as naturally as possible where the use of artificial coloring, perfume, chemical actives and preservatives is avoided. Their range of products is created with great care based on Asian tropical spa treatments and are packaged for home, travel and professional spa use. The Tanamera logo exemplifies what they are about, a natural, eco friendly brand that draws inspiration from traditional Asian treatments complemented by tropical herbs and essences.
Please take note that the waiting time for Backorder items is around 1-3 weeks from the date of payment, subject to stock availability. For orders outside Malaysia, there might be a shipment delay especially during peak holiday seasons. We will try our best to expedite all orders but in any cases that Backorder is cancelled, full cash/credit refund will be given. We sincerely appreciate your kind understanding and patience.